Automotive Phone Training Program

Fix & Master the Phones

The Opportunity

Shaping great caller experiences begins with the front-line employees making and taking phone calls. However, due to poor phone processes and inadequate staffing, the average dealership only appoints 1 in 5 sales calls and less than half of inbound service calls.

We specialize in putting the processes and training in place to increase appointments 4X in sales and 2X in service.

missed opportunity alert and website call tracking CallerCX

How much do you spend to make the phone RING?

The average dealer spends $250 in advertising to make the phone ring and yet 20% of those calls aren’t being answered. Get a bigger return on your advertising ROI without spending more but by spending differently. Take 5% of your advertising to train your staff to ensure the other 95% of your advertising yields stronger and impactful results.

Learn More →

Develop and train your employees to drive a better caller experience

Our MasterClass Helps Develop and Refine Employees' Phone Skills

Learn More  
automotive phone skills training session

How We Help Dealers Fix & Master the Phones

Call Management Software

Build Better Caller Experiences

Turn data into insights and insights into ROI. CallerCX helps your dealership connect and convert more calls by reducing the number of failed calls and equipping staff with the skills to book more appointments.

Learn More →
complete phone solutions provide call measurement support, missed opportunity alerts, dealership phone training, and automotive phone scripts
BDC training workshop, BDC boot camp provides automotive business development center training for BDC managers, internet managers, sales managers, and BDC agents

Biz Dev Accelerator Workshop

Do More Than Train - Engage, Motivate, and Inspire

An intensive, highly interactive, program that combines customer experience principles with practical application and hands-on-learning, proven to get your staff to master the phones and convert more inbound calls through a great customer experience. This hands-on workshop includes live phone time where attendees schedule appointments and sell cars while away from the dealership.

Learn More →
online BDC training university, Lawson Owen helps BDC in understanding today's customers with digital retailing best practices sessions

Biz Dev University

The most extensive and interactive online business development training program available 24/7 to train dealership teams on critical phone skills. Topics include: creating a great first impression, handling customer inquiries, objection handling, appointment setting, follow-up and more.
learn More

Ready To Take The Next Step?

- OR -